3rd Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Alphabetical Order - CCSS L.3.2.g
Links verified on 10/17/2015
- ABC Order - click and drag the ten words into correct alphabetical order
- Alien Punctuation - Choose a level and help Max and Molly correct the sentences with punctuation and capital letters.
- Alphabet Bears - Put the bears in alphabetical order. Drag the bears to the cars, but make sure they are in ABC order.
- Alphabet Zoo - Help sort the animals at the Alphabet Zoo by putting the animals in ABC order. This game has 5 questions.
- Alphabetical Order - [scroll down to find this activity] Arrange the words by dragging them into the correct ABC order.
- Alphabetical Order - Drag and drop words to put them in correct alphabetical order - four levels, each progressively harder.
- Alphabetical Order: Easy Words - A to Z words that may seem easy. Put the words in alphabetical order by dragging them to the appropriate space.
- Alphabetizing Through The 3rd Letter - Practice putting words that have identical letters in the first 2 places in alphabetical order. Choose to have 1, 2 or 3 players.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.